Why Do I Need to Eat Fruits & Veggies?
This charming story introduces the importance of fruits and veggies as part of your daily diet.
Mia and her friends take a trip to a local farmer’s market and learn about the different colors and shapes of fruits and veggies and why they’re good for you. The children try a variety of fruits and vegetables and find they really like them!
Through the delightful storytelling, children learn that:
- It’s fun to make a rainbow of fruits and vegetables on your plate.
- Everyday should be a fruit and veggie day.
- Fruits and vegetables help you grow strong and give you energy.
- Try to make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Fruits and veggies taste GOOD!
The illustrated soft-cover book features children from multiethnic backgrounds.