Special Dancing on Your Feet or in Your Seat
Everybody's favorite! Numbers, colors, the alphabet, body awareness are all presented in a happy, rhythmic teaching program that pre-school, slow learners, and early primary children from all backgrounds can participate in immediately.
Includes these songs:
- Colores (Colors)
- Pongan Sus Manos Para Arriba (Put Your Hands Up In The Air)
- El Elefante (The Elephant)
- La Marcha De Los Numeros (The Number March)
- Marchando Alrededor Del Alfabeto (Marching Around the Alphabet)
- Creciendo (Growing)
- Asi nos Despertamos por la Manana (This Is The Way We Get Up In The Morning)
- Los Pajaritos (The Birds)
- Que Llevas Puesto? (What Are You Wearing?)
- Como te Llamas? (What Is Your Name?)
This follow-up CD to Special Music for Special People contains creative movement activities designed to stimulate participants with physical limitations.