Getting a Job - Keeping Your Job (Complete Set of 2 DVDs, Guides)
In a humorous, fast-paced game show format these two videos bring viewers up to date on what employers want and what prospective employees need to know to get and keep a job.
Getting a Job
Viewers learn about:
- appropriate clothing
- hair styles
- filing out applications
- proper conduct during an interview
- handling difficult questions
- and much more - from making backup plans for child care to preparing a resume and writing a follow-up note.
Keeping Your Job
- the importance of punctuality
- consistent attendance
- time management
- problem solving and organizational skills.
They'll laugh at the game scenarios presenting proper and improper work attitudes and handling irritable customers. They will see the importance of getting along with co-workers and supervisors, setting goals, and self-discipline, and they will find that gossip is dangerous in the workplace.
Running time: 22 minutes each
In a humorous, fast-paced game show format these videos bring viewers up to date on what employers want and what prospective employees need to know to get and keep a job.