Biology Concepts Series (Complete set of 15 DVD's, Activity Masters, Guides)
This comprehensive series of 15 instructional DVDs covers many aspects of biology.
Each DVD presents situations that allow students to analyze, hypothesize, and give answers. This discovery-method approach makes students the problem solvers as they interact with the programs. Accompanying each DVD is a guide that includes objectives, rationale, teaching strategies, pre-viewing and follow-up activities, glossary, reproducible activity sheets and a post test.
The 15-DVD Biology Concepts Series includes:
- Distinguishing Between Life and Nonlife
- Cellular Respiration
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Genetics: Mendelian Genetics
- Genetics: Modern Genetics
- Genetics: Applied Genetics
- Reproduction: Asexual Reproduction
- Reproduction: Sexual Reproduction
- Evolution: Theories of Evolution
- Evolution: Evidence of Evolution
For a description of each DVD, please select the individual title below.
Running time: Varies from approximately
20 - 30 minutes each
This comprehensive series of 15 instructional videos covers many aspects of biology.